Monday, July 2, 2012

Vegan Pizza in Coconut Creek

My wife and I moved into our new home in Coral Springs last week.  Her dad had come along on the four-hour trip from Tampa Bay.  After a long day of unpacking we let him choose the type of food he wanted for dinner.  He was in the mood for pizza so I jumped online to find the closest place to our new home with vegan pizza.

We tried Fresh Brothers and it didn't disappoint.  Fresh Brothers is a California-based company.  This is their one location in Florida.  It wasn't the best pizza I'd ever had but it was good.  They offer daiya cheese but, sadly, no faux meats.  Their crusts (thin and deep dish) are vegan.  An XL pizza was more than enough for the three of us.

I was also happy to learn that they deliver.  We may have to utilize that service in the future.

Fresh Brothers: 6556 N. State Rd. 7, Coconut Creek, FL 33073, (954) 570-1133

No comments:

Post a Comment